Masters of mulching. Mulch. Mulch ready machines master manicuring lawns in less time.
If you’re looking to save time mowing your lawn without sacrificing the quality of cut – then a mulching mower is your perfect match. Long, damp grass won’t slow these mowers down thanks to a unique dome shaped mower deck that completely lifts grass for an even cut. Clippings are cut then re-cut and blown back into the lawn for a natural, nitrogen rich boost. No more grass clumps on your lawn either, a completely smooth underside prevents clipping build-up.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV Engines provide overhead valve technology with enough power for rough grass conditions.
- Variable Speed Transmission provides enough variety speed range for different mowing conditions.
- Zone Start Engine stops when operator releases the Operator Presence Control (OPC).
- Heavy duty stamped steel deck with rolled lip for added strength.
- 3-in-1 Blade allows change from mulching to bagging to side discharge with no blade and no tools.
- Two-point Height Adjuster System (JS63V) for easy adjustment of cutting height without tools.
- Optional Bagger available as spare part for field conversion.
54cm or 21"
4 Stoke Petrol
Gross Engine Power :
5Kw of 6.75hp
Fuel Capacity :
Deck Material :
Optional Side Kit
Cutting Height Adjustment :
2 Point 7 Position
Cutting Heights :
20 - 97mm
Adjustable Handlebars :
Wheel Bearings :
Net Weight :